Thursday 28 February 2013

not a happy bunny :-/

Longgg week. Including nasty customers who think they know better. Worlds worst toothache and to top it off my mum thinks she knows "best".
Ollie dairy free has been going well. Not any new recipes as I've been working alot this week but managed to wizz up a few fairy cakes. Today though my mum looked after my son. She usually listens and does as I say and being a nurse is usually clued up. Well... She gave my son cheese sandwiches for lunch resulting in him having 2 sloppy poops later in the day. His poops have been looking more normal lately and she goes and spoils it. She has finally realised my dairy free experiment was not just a whim. Apparently it takes a couple of weeks to get dairy out your system so this has set us back. Least she is honest with me. Oh dear, I had words as I felt she undermined me. His ezcema also improved and for his sake hoping stays that way. This behaviour I expected from the in laws not mum. Oh well.
 Got dentist tomorrow as im in agony with my wisdom teeth. Just going to dose myself up with cocodomol then off to bed.
As for work im thinking maybe i should try invest in a money tree im sure it would fit ok in the garden. Even if it sprouted the odd fiver id be happy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment