Saturday 2 March 2013

dairy free in cafes almost impossible

Bit of a rant. Took my son to certain chain of cafes this week which charge about £3+ for a sandwich, yet when I ask if they can make one up for my little man they are not prepared in store so can't. Annoys me that big chains are pre made. If I wanted a pre packed sandwich id just go Tesco. Finding it quite hard to get dairy free sarnies on the go for little one. I know I could take my own out but why should I?. #grrr
On a brighter note I had my 1st filling and may have to go hospital to have my wisdom tooth out. :/
Thirdly hubby has done his back in at work. They say it comes in threes.  is hoping for a better week next week. May stuff the diet this weekend. Diets always start on a Monday so I'll get back on the horse then...

No comments:

Post a Comment