Saturday 16 February 2013

Dairy free??

Since my 1st update I can say Valentines was a success. The only thing I found worrying was the little Mr and Mrs game we played... Asked each other random questions about ourselves  e.g favourite band etc. After 10years together we did very poor... Oops
Our little man has had the poops all week bless him. He's been bit of a pain since birth, never had what id call a "normal" poo. He's also suffered from ezecma which after lots of research maybe dairy related. I'm going to try the process of elimination so I can try get to the bottom of it and get the doctors to make more effort. Started replacing milk with soya products which most actually taste ok. Ollie however passed his milk back to me before bed this evening as I must admit tasted vile. Had to put some sugar in it to make him drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment