Thursday 14 February 2013

My first post!

OOOHHH my first post on valentines day. Well tonight I'm treating my hubby and we are off out. Looking forward to some proper food as the diet is taking its toll on me this week, I've never felt so hungry I could eat a horse....(excuse the pun).
My mum is coming over to watch Ollie so we can have some much needed us time. Over the next few weeks i will be loading my recipes and hopefully sharing hints and tips from other readers and bloggers.
One thing i would like to share is my little Ollie suffers from eczema badly and its getting worse. I'm going to try Soya milk and products by cutting out dairy to see if that will help the situation.
My first blog is a bit short but i'm a newbie so bear with me till i find my virtual feet in the wonderful world of Blogging.

Mrs F x

No comments:

Post a Comment